Monday 2 March 2009

At The End of The Rainy Season

When I opened my eyes this morning
I realised that rainy season was ending very soon

I missed waking up to the bright morning
I missed walking under the warm sun
I missed the feeling of being alive

This morning came as a note
That the rain was not going to fall today
That the sun would be smiling happily all day
That the day would be glowing brightly

Human's heart is not strong
It changes with the seasons

It happily welcomes the coolness of the drizzles
At the beginning of the rainy season

Then it excitedly cheers the bright sunshine
At the beginning of the dry season

But human's heart is not weak
As it lives on throughout the seasons

It sparkles with each raindrop
As much as it shines with every sunlight

-02 March 2009-

Welcome.. dry season.. :-)


No comments:

Orcalion's Bookshop List