Wednesday 15 April 2009

3rd Step of Blog Makeover

Now I have to face reality that this blog carries too much 'burden' because I tried to put every aspect of my life here.

I have to make a drastic change!

I am planning to maintain a blog for each topic (family, writing, freelancing, etc.), but they will all connect together. I will see how I go with that.

The next time you come in here, you might find things are very different from how they are now, but I promise you that you will not be missing anything. Instead, you will see how this blog has moved forward from its basic-initial shape.

Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging is challenging; especially the technical side as far as I'm concerned. Your's seems very professional.

orcalion said...

Elinjo,

Thank you for your kind comment :-)

I am not the kind of person who has 'the eye' for colours and shapes coordination, so, a few people (mostly my best friend and husband) who are constantly keeping me in line, while I'm doing this.

A big portion of credit goes to them whenever a reader thinks that I am making a progress :-)

I'm glad that I'm getting there..

Orcalion's Bookshop List