Thursday 13 August 2009

Short Children Stories

A conversation with a friend late this morning gave me an idea of some very short stories to start introducing children to reading and English.

I will however need one (or more) great children story illustrator(s) to help me make the story more interesting and educative for children. If you think you can make my stories look, feel and sound (when read) better with your simple and fun illustrations/pictures, by all means, please let me know, so I can include your pictures in the story.

I have to tell you straight up front that this is not a paid project. I am really doing it for the purpose of sharing with other parents on how to start introducing children to reading and English through interesting stories.

Please look for my very short children stories in my blog 'Orcalion's Storyland'. I will also put a link on my blog 'Space for Sharing'. I am sure that once you have read one of the stories, you will agree with me that participating in making these stories better would need no financial motivation.. ;-)

Thank you and enjoy!

No comments:

Orcalion's Bookshop List