Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Cross-Posting (Multiply-Blogspot) Problem

I cannot believe that it has been a year since the last time I wrote in this blog!
Of course, I still write in my other blogs, but this blog is meant to be my landing page, and I have been neglecting it! It is definitely unacceptable!

Anyway..

Lately, I've been posting to my blogs from my 'Multiply' account, in my attempt to centralize my cyber-world. However, it turned out that all the photos that I uploaded on 'Multiply', are only linked to my blogspot blogs, whenever I cross-post. The photos are not actually copied and pasted. Therefore, whenever 'Multiply' is offline (for routine maintenance, for example), the photos are not visible in my blogspot blogs!

Aaarrggghhh....

There you go.. I'm learning the hard way again...

I guess, I really have to keep reminding myself to be consistent to upload my photos into 'Picasa' and work on all my photos from there.. I suppose by doing that, I can lighten the burden of my computer memory too.. :-)

Well, for now, please click on one of the links to my other blogs, above, to keep up with my news..

I'll see you again next time.. and I hope you have a nice day.. :-)

2 comments:

cynthia chaniago said...

nice post sob..
article yang menarik,saya tunggu article berikutnya yach.hehe..
maju terus dan sukses selalu...
salam kenal yach...
kunjungi blog saya juga ya sob,banyak tuh article2 yang seru buat dibaca..
Poker Online Indonesia,poker online uang asli indonesia terbaik dan terpercaya...
http://chaniaj.blogspot.com/ dan situs kesayangan kami http://oliviaclub.com dan https://www.facebook.com/pages/Benua-poker/683720458370743?fref=ts
serta sites.google kebanggaan kami https://sites.google.com/site/pokeronlineterpopuler/
di oliviaclub.com poker online uang asli terbaik di indonesia dengan teknologi teraman dan tercanggih.
main dan ajak teman anda bergabung dan dapatkan 20%+20% referral fee dari house commision untuk turnover teman ajakan anda...

Stevani Kimberly said...

Hai Semua Gabung Yuk Di METROQQ.COM
Game Online Terbaru Yang Menggunakan Uang Asli Indonesia !!
Game Poker Dan Domino Online:
#BandarPoker #PokerOnline #BandarQ #Domino99
Minimal deposit Rp15.000
Minimal Withdraw Rp15.000
Bonus Yang Di Berikan:
Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%
Bonus CashBack 0.3% - 0.5%
Support Bank : BCA,MANDIRI,BNI,BRI DAN DANAMON
BBm custumer kami : Nancy - (2BE32842)
Jadi mau nunggu apa lagi ? Segera Daftarkan Diri Anda Di METROQQ.COM
Untuk mendaftar langsung klik : http://goo.gl/gvZfa8

Orcalion's Bookshop List