Saturday 25 October 2008

High Hopes and Many Limitations

Hour by hour
Minute by minute
Second by second
They go by as I am staring at the screen..
Fingers on the keyboard..
Screensaver keeps coming and going as I move the mouse..

A sentence is typed.. then erased..
A phrase is typed.. then erased..
A word is typed.. then erased..
Idea by idea go pass my mind without any collaboration..
Story by story come and go without any continuation..
Poem by poem dance around my head without any rhyming line..

So many things going around in this world
Only a few that my senses can observe, let alone digest
I often wish I could capture all in my little mind
And understand the essence of events and incidents
And spread the wisdom I learn in meaningful forms
But I realise, I am just me.. with high hopes and many limitations..

-25 October 2008-


No comments:

Orcalion's Bookshop List