Wednesday 5 November 2008

My Favourite Places..

The end of the year is coming up and I just added a new link list in this blog, which is 'My Favourite Places'.

This list consists of my favourite places in all the countries I have so far visited. Even though there are not many, and some places are still not listed (and I am still looking for the appropriate websites for this blog purpose), I hope you can find some use of the links.

Some of the links are in Indonesian because I cannot find any official website in English, but I will share with you my own experience and knowledge about the place as posts in this blog, so you don't have to worry about not being able to understand the content of the related websites.

Have a nice end-of-year holiday...


No comments:

Orcalion's Bookshop List