Monday 10 November 2008

Really Big Rain..

No lightning.. No drizzle..
From a quiet moment, suddenly.. it was RAINING heavily!! It was around 1.3o in the afternoon.. The front yard and back yard were both flooded!

I decided to wait for the rain to calm down a bit before going back to the Cybernet booth (which I need to have a look almost every day now)..

I finally went there around 6.3o.. yes, that's when the rain finally stopped! Guess what I found? One broken PC and one broken monitor!! The ceiling in the AC chat room was in very bad condition and when the heavy rain started, it just would not hold anymore, resulting in heavy downpour INSIDE the room! Ouch! I thought I was already doing precaution about it by contacting a friend who runs a home-building shop. It turned out that my move was not fast enough.

The flooded PC and monitor have been taken to the house now. Gladly, we did purchase a new set yesterday, so we won't have to miss out on customers if this set cannot be repaired quickly. But still, the ceiling needs to be repaired quickly too, if we don't want anymore broken equipment!


No comments:

Orcalion's Bookshop List